Although the build-to-suit and the design-build process are similar, they are different in that build-to-suit, starts at the completion of construction, and is leased for a predetermined period of time. The build-to-suit and design-build processes are both seamless, turnkey, building delivery methods. Our turnkey options provide start-to-finish solutions from development to delivery.
Over time, build-to-suit is proven to reduce costs and shorten completion time. 7B Building & Development offers both build-to-suit and design-build services to our clients in Texas, and across the nation.
Our team has the experience you need for projects of any size, including design and development, project and construction management, and property and asset management
Our Build-to-Suit Process
As the single-source provider for your project, we manage all of the development and construction components. We act as the general manager of the development process, providing services which are vital in all stages of the process including:
- Site identification, and acquisition (if needed)
- Begin the process of due diligence to determine if the site is economically feasible for development
- Perform an assessment of your company’s facility requirements.
- Procurement of approvals and permits, including zoning and other entitlements
- Offer cost-saving design suggestions
- Coordination of project design and engineering
- Design and construct using our collective knowledge and experience to ensure the ultimate success of your project
- Construction bidding and management and tenant finish coordination
- Project close-out and tenant move coordination
As a full-service Build-to-Suit commercial contractor, 7B Building & Development will use our extensive knowledge and experience to ensure the ultimate success of your project.